Join Pete's community on Most Days
Pete Mockaitis is a podcaster, trainer, and coach who helps professionals preform their best at work.
Routines in Pete’s Community
(Full routines are available in the app!)
Work - Achieving and Enjoying More
- Drink a glass of water in the morning
- Ingest superfoods, multivitamins, or supplements in the morning
- Place a cup of water on my desk in the morning; drink it.
- Think for 4 min: “What’s my Most Important Task (MIT) for the day?”
- Decide and write down my MIT for the day
You’ll find these and many other routines in our library, all authored by experts in behavioral health.
- Stress & Burnout
- Weight Loss
- or, create your own!
HOW IT WORKS
Most Days is a social network where people come together to support one another in life changing behavior change. It's a four step process:
Create or join a routine
A routine is a set of habits you aim to complete most days.
Commit to a daily check-in
Mark each habit of your routine with “Yes” or “Not Today”.
Surround yourself with support
Your “Yes” responses are shared with your followers and others focused on achieving change.
Monitor your progress
Don’t be hard on yourself if you haven’t completed your habits.
Also partnering with these top experts
Alex Korb, PhD
UCLA neuroscientist, writer, and coach
- Bestselling author of The Upward Spiral Workbook.
- Has written routines for Depression and Sleep.
Dr. Joan Davidson
PhD, Co-director, SF Bay Area Ctr for Cognitive Therapy
- Authored and co-authored books on OCD, depression, and transdiagnostic treatments
- Has written routines for Anxiety and OCD.
Dr. Britney Blair
PsyD, CBSM, AASECT
- Completed postdoctoral fellowship at Stanford University Medical School
- Has written routines for Sleep, Stress & Burnout, and Loneliness.